| || || || || |
- Ph.D. in Psychology from Rutgers University in 1974.
- Training program in Gestalt Therapy with Laura Perls at the Gestalt Institute of New York (1967- 1969)
- Sex Therapy Training Program under Helen Singer Kaplan, Cornell Medical School (1978-1980)
Licenses and Certifications
- Psychology License No. 5141, New York State, awarded 1976.
- Psychology License No. 1735, State of New Jersey, awarded 1982
Certified as a Sex Therapist by:
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists, 1979.
- American College of Sexologists (Fellow), 1979
- American Board of Sexology (Diplomate), 1989
- American Board of Sexology (Clinical Supervisor), 1990
- LGBT Hall of Fame 2012
- Gold Medal for Life Achievement in the Practice of Psychology, American Physiological Association, 2011
- Distinguished Book Award, Division 44, American Physiological Association 2011
- Presidential Citation, American Psychological Association, January 15, 2009, New Orleans.
- Distinguished Professional Contribution by the American Psychological Association, Division 44, 2006.
- Outstanding Contribution by the Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists of New York, 2002.
- Executive Committee: Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists of New York
- Committee on Ethical Practice, New York State Psychological Association
| || || |
| || || |